It is very easy to style this black blazer. You can use my combos for all black blazers here 1.The simple and easy way is that you wear the oversized blazer with a white shirt/blouse and the black trousers. You can choose black moccasins, Oxford shoes, and heels to go with this outfit. 2. I suggest you…
You can wear it with black inner tops and black trousers. It is the easiest way to combine it. You can wear black boots or black shoes with this outfit. Black trousers can be skinny fit or slim fit. I don’t like to wear the parka with white or grey inner tops and blue jeans….
Here is the biggest rule of dressing well you must know
Are you struggling with how to combine your clothes properly? The interesting thing about this is that we often miss out the one very basic rule that will make us look better. Everything that you will ever learn about combining your clothing can be simplified into this one rule, and here it is..
Dressing well is all about combining colors in clothes.
Combine your clothing stylishly = Combine colors properly in clothes.
My website is all about combining colors and helping you look stylish. If you apply my information on this website, you will….:
- look better: Specifically, you will learn my proven strategies I use to look stylish. Many people don’t know my secrets and assume that it is Dressing well requires you to develop your own skills and knowledge. It takes time and energy. It is like other skills you can learn at school. Highly fashionable people dress well when they plan on it , and even when they don’t.
- waste less time: my advice is easy-to-follow and here is an example from my post 9 Ways to Style a Basic Black Blazer Like a Pro
For both men and women:
1. I suggest you wear it with a gray/ white top and a pair of dark green pants. The top should be a deep v-neck T-shirt.
Wear black shoes with this outfit.
2. You can combine it with the dark gray top and a pair of gray pants/jeans. And Wear black shoes with this outfit.
3. You can wear a white shirt/blouse and the black pants. You can choose black moccasins, Oxford shoes, and heels to go with this outfit.
Q: what would match a pink blazer? How can I combine the pink blazer stylishly?
For both men and women:
1.You can wear it with a white top and a pair of white pants, because white and pink go really well together.
2.You can wear your pink blazer with a white T-shirt and blue jeans.
Wear brown/dark blue shoes with this outfit.
3. If the blazer is hot pink, you can style it with the white pants and light green shirt/blouse.
Wear a brown belt and dark brown shoes with this combo.
4. You can wear the pink blazer with a floral print top and a pair of black shorts. The top should be a multicolored blouse/T-shirt which contains red or pink color.
Q: what can I wear with an olive-green blazer? _____________________________________________ As I mentioned in a recent post, you can use these general rules. They can be applied in all olive-green jackets: 1.The first formula includes: the blazer, a white top, and a black skirt. You can wear black boots with this outfit. 2.It is okay…
Q: What would match a pastel green blazer? _____________________________________________ I have to admit that it is one of my favorite blazers, and I really like rocking it to perfection. The blazer is a combination of simplicity and elegance. When you choose to wear it, I know that you have a good sense of style. …
Cardigan: Coldwater Creek Q: what can I wear with a black cardigan? _____________________________________________ 1. 2. Or you can wear the cardigan with jeans and a top….