Here is the biggest rule of dressing well you must know
Are you struggling with how to combine your clothes properly? The interesting thing about this is that we often miss out the one very basic rule that will make us look better. Everything that you will ever learn about combining your clothing can be simplified into this one rule, and here it is..
Dressing well is all about combining colors in clothes.
Combine your clothing stylishly = Combine colors properly in clothes.
My website is all about combining colors and helping you look stylish. If you apply my information on this website, you will….:
- look better: Specifically, you will learn my proven strategies I use to look stylish. Many people don’t know my secrets and assume that it is Dressing well requires you to develop your own skills and knowledge. It takes time and energy. It is like other skills you can learn at school. Highly fashionable people dress well when they plan on it , and even when they don’t.
- waste less time: my advice is easy-to-follow and here is an example from my post 9 Ways to Style a Basic Black Blazer Like a Pro
For both men and women:
1. I suggest you wear it with a gray/ white top and a pair of dark green pants. The top should be a deep v-neck T-shirt.
Wear black shoes with this outfit.
2. You can combine it with the dark gray top and a pair of gray pants/jeans. And Wear black shoes with this outfit.
3. You can wear a white shirt/blouse and the black pants. You can choose black moccasins, Oxford shoes, and heels to go with this outfit.